Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks myfico community!

tag
lordofentropy
Established Member

Thanks myfico community!

I never thought I'd post here about a score increase, but it feels so good to see results. I've discovered the forums in early December after getting an application rejected. Did a myfico EQ-FICO pull and had a score of 564 in early December. Pulled my EQ-FICO from myfico today and it's up to 593! Obviously still aways to go, and I still have many things to do that I've read on these forums. But using just some of the information I've found so far and only about a month and half of time, I've already seen almost 30 points. Makes it feel like I can actually make it out of credit hell!

Thank you to myfico and its wonderful community for helping me make sense of all this stuff!

Entropy just isn't what it used to be.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

Re: Thanks myfico community!

@lordofentropy wrote:

I never thought I'd post here about a score increase, but it feels so good to see results. I've discovered the forums in early December after getting an application rejected. Did a myfico EQ-FICO pull and had a score of 564 in early December. Pulled my EQ-FICO from myfico today and it's up to 593! Obviously still aways to go, and I still have many things to do that I've read on these forums. But using just some of the information I've found so far and only about a month and half of time, I've already seen almost 30 points. Makes it feel like I can actually make it out of credit hell!

Thank you to myfico and its wonderful community for helping me make sense of all this stuff!

Congrats!! I have been "forcing" myself to not pully my FICO until Cap 1 starts reporting so I can see how it impacts it but everyday I think "today is the day that I crack" LOL. I've been dying to see if my score has gone up.

I hope you continue to see lots of increase on your journey!

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

Congrats to you, that is great!

I really started getting involved in the my fico community in November because I needed help with Goodwill letters. I have already seen a 60 point increase in my score. I too still have a long way to go, but it makes you feel so good to see the improvements. Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Great job on the rebuilding ~ and thanks for posting your success stories !!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.