cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That 69pt increase though...600's across the board!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

That 69pt increase though...600's across the board!

Woke up this morning to find THIS. After opening an Amazon Store Card, I got a fat 69pt jump on my TU, which put me in all 600s!!!!  PROGRESS!!!

I also have a question. With these scores, what other account or two should I go for. I do have a 2010 judgement on my report, but no other derogs (save for a high number of inquiries). The accounts I have opened have killed my AAoA, so I want to get what I'm going to get NOW instead of later so I can garden for a while (I think I used that right). 

Thanks for the help and support!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: That 69pt increase though...600's across the board!

Cap 1 will probably approve you. Did you try that one?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! That's some jump. Conratulations!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did, but I'm not prequalified. I forgot I do still have two collections on my Equifax that should be off soon. One by time, the other is an error that I been working on for about a month. After this come off my EQ should jump a bit and then I can try Cap1. I don't want to apply because I so don't need any more hard pulls right now. I have 22, though half of those are auto shopping so I realize they count as one.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.