Established Member
boog13

The Bureaus Investment Group..HSBC charge-off

Hi
Does anyone have experience dealing with this company? I have a 2008 charge off from HSBC with this CA. I haven't DV'ed them yet but I plan on it soon.my hope is to get it deleted so I can continue credit repair and apply for a mortgage Jan 2014.
Visitor
flygirl412

Re: The Bureaus Investment Group..HSBC charge-off

I too have a HSBC charge-off with them.  I'm about to contact them now and will let you know how it goes...Wish me luck :smileyhappy:

Valued Member
aerochick31093

Re: The Bureaus Investment Group..HSBC charge-off

They had a charged off HSBC account of mine. I tried like crazy to get a PFD from them but they stood firm that they would not do it. I ended up settling with them and have been good willing them ever since but have not had luck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+