Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CMI Group

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The CMI Group

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow, I guess mjbfan79 &  I are really blessed.

We both had CMI to drop off all three of our bureaus.  To give you a little history both were with comcast, both were put set to drop off in 2012.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it and then when I responded to his post we had the exact same account makeup.  I had asked for a PID but no go and since I didn't want to get hit with paing the collection and have it to update further killing my score I didn't pay it.

So you never know your account could get that same kind of treatment...poof it's gone!

Same here......

I sent several PFD letters (e-mail and hardcopies via US mail).  Kept getting the same generic response of "no go"..... but one day, I received a letter stating the following:

Our office is in receipt of information regarding the above-referenced account.  Our client reviewd this account, and in the interest of

customer service, this account  has been removed from collections.  A request was sent to the three national credit bureaus to have

this account removed from your credit file.

This account is closed with our office.

Should you require any additional information, you may contact Credit Management, LP at 1-800-377 -7723.

Sincerely,

Credit Management, LP - Collections Deparlment, a member of ACA Intemational

So don't give up on them.  It may very well happen for you. 

BTW, I never paid them.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.