cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Experian credit Gods have shown mercy on me TWO early exclusions today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Experian credit Gods have shown mercy on me TWO early exclusions today!

I called Experian today to get an early exclusion on a car loan chargeoff that my Experian credit report stated was scheduled to be deleted off on March 2016. The same negative was successfully EE'd on Nov.1-2015 by Transunion with a DOFD of May-2016. It's still on EQ (going to call EQ in a couple of days to ask for EE).  

I called 1-800-493-1058 and a super cheerful American girl named Maria (I love this girl) answered. I told her I talked with a supervisor last month and that I needed to talk with one again because only they could help me. She did the usual verifying and when she got done with that she asked what was it about and for what account were you asking about. I didn't want to say, but I told her it was for an obsolete account and gave her the name of the account reluctantly and had no hope at that point.

She said ok let me see if I can get a supervisor for you. 3-4 minutes passed and she came back on the phone and told me that the supervisor granted her permission to delete that negative account off my repirt and it would take 24-72 hours. 

Then I said can you do the same thing for a $16K OPEN Midland Funding collection that my EX report said was not scheduled to be deleted off until May-2015 and the DOFD with Transunion for this item was July-2016 and TU already EE'd it on Jan.1st (Equifax aka: the credit bureau anti-christ again still has this on there, see a pattern of what CB sucks the most folks). One minute later (way faster than the first hold time) she came back and said yes the supervisor said I could delete that item off as well. 

I told Maria that she was an angel sent from the credit Gods (she giggled) and now I do my happy dance all day/night and have a big steak to celebrate. Smiley Very Happy

Now my EX score better go up, at least 15-20pts with these two major baddies coming off. I get to check at 2am tonight on CCT to see if they come off and the score update. TU only went up 7 measly points with the Midland Funding falling off last month so I'm nervous I won't get the score bump I badly need. Fingers and toes crossed.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Experian credit Gods have shown mercy on me TWO early exclusions today!

That's awesome! Keep it up!

I wonder how early they would go...have you ever heard of early exclusions for accounts about a year away from falling off?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have heard even earlier then one year on here and on other forums, but's it's like winning the lottery rare.

But you got to play to win right. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

That little girl tho!
Fun-ny! GREAT job OP!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I want to cry now.... Smiley Sad

Two major negatives fall off my credit report and I only get a pathetic 5pt increase on Experian from 675 to 680! (screams at the top of his lungs)

I have three baddies left on Experian now and one massive judgment falls off with EE on 5/7/16 and the other two in 5-6 months with EE.

I hate credit bureaus to no end. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.