cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The GW game - what's the longest it took?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The GW game - what's the longest it took?

I began my GW spree about a month ago and I've had a massive amount of success so far; down to only four six year-old charge-offs which will be falling off end of next year anyway.  

These last four COs seem to be the hardest to get rid of, since they were included in a BK.  I've tried mailing CEOs, sending letters out, making phone calls - and I've gotten a 100% response rate so far, riddled with denials.  My hopes haven't been crushed yet, as I intend on trying another spree of GW letters in about a month.  So my question is...

At what point should one give up on attempting GW requests to a specific lender?  I've yet to see any success stories on this board (based on searching/browsing) that state "I've been trying to get this removed for X years and finally it worked).  

I guess a better way to ask the question is:  What's the longest it took everyone to finally get a GW approval from a specific lendor that previously wouldn't budge?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.