Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Infamous PG&E

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Infamous PG&E

I know I'm not the only one with a ding for less than $100 closing PG&E bill(utility company in California-ruthless), which we all paid when we found out about it.  A haunting baddy that we should all try to figure out how to beat(GW).  There is one post where someone had a deletion with many others left waiting for the drop off (including me).  Mine is set to fall of May/2013 ayeayeaye!  Some say that it doesn't effect your score that much but who knows, still CO.   Maybe someone else has an address or number now, or we just give up on this one?  This is what mine looks like:

Credit AccountPacific Gas & Electric

Status as ofDate opened [?]Date closed [?]Loan type [?]Largest past balance [?]Account Type [?]Account holder [?]Industry
Jun, 2008
Jun, 2004
Jun, 2006
Utility Company
$79
Open Account
Individual Account
Utilities and Fuel
Descriptions [?]
  • Paid collection
Contact Information [?]P.O. Box 8329
Stockton, CA 95208
Balance [?] Current Status [?]
$0Payment after charge off/collection
Seven year payment history [?]30 days late60 days late90+ days late
0 times
0 times
0 times
Worst Delinquency [?]
None Reported

The Worst Delinquency reports the worst missed payment status that has been documented on this account. Your FICO® score evaluates how recently that missed payment occurred and in general, the more recent, the more impact it has on your score. However, the fact that it occurred is still predictive of future payment risk and could be considered by your FICO® score.

Thanks everyone,  Dylan

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.