cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best GW adjustment odds; "The Saturation Technique."

Got points, I may try again but I do know corporate office has coded system that diverts additional letters to them. One of the employees told me. Now through all this, the initial dispute I put directly through Experian got it removed there. Also came off TransUnion at first, but when I questioned Equifax. Citibank put it back on trans Union. So I did get it off one of them. Not sure I should press my luck. Not sure if dispute was filed through CB and CA responded by removing that they can turn around and put it back.
Message 171 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousGot points, I may try again but I do know corporate office has coded system that diverts additional letters to them. One of the employees told me. Now through all this, the initial dispute I put directly through Experian got it removed there. Also came off TransUnion at first, but when I questioned Equifax. Citibank put it back on trans Union. So I did get it off one of them. Not sure I should press my luck. Not sure if dispute was filed through CB and CA responded by removing that they can turn around and put it back.

A dispute is for inaccurately reported information.  If the information reported is accurate and you're looking to have it revised, you need to ask for a GW adjustment.  If you are disputing information that is accurately reported, that IMO can irritate a creditor far more than simply asking for forgiveness, as one involves admitting fault where the other is placing fault on the creditor (saying they reported wrong when they didn't).  I feel it's important to consider the approach here.

Message 172 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

While a bit off topic here, I'd like to add that the Saturation Technique can work wonders for other things as well, non GW adjustment-related. 

I recently needed to contact an auto lender regarding a bill sent to me.  I found 6 addresses for them online and fired off 6 letters rather than just the one provided on my account.  Doing so resulted in a much prompter response and of course, multiple responses.  Another unrelated example, I've been dealing with a couple of banks recently in attempt to track down a lost CD from many years ago.  Using the Saturation Technique I hammer off Rounds of letters to these banks and instead of waiting lengths of time for a response I'm constantly receiving prompt correspondence both by mail and phone. 

Sometimes less is more, but when it comes to trying to get something out of a financial institution, IMO more is more and that's exactly what the Saturation Technique will accomplish for you. 

Message 173 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brutal,

I'm going to start my saturation process this coming Monday.  I've got 3 current auto loans and one current recreational loan, all of them showing late pays.   

Gm Financial (Nov 2017 - 30 day late)

Ally Financial (Oct 2017, Aug 2015, Dec 2015 - 30 day late)

Bank of America - (Feb 2018, Oct 2017,Dec 2016 - 30 day late)

Medallion - (Aug 2017, Oct 2017 - 30 day late)(Nov 2017 - 60 day)

These late pays are the only derogetory items on my credit.  What luck do you think I would have with these creditors considering there are multiple late pays on the accounts?  Since it wouldn't really be considered an isolated incident....or did you have the same issue as me?  Multiple lates on a single account?

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Message 174 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ever dealt with Chase Bank for an auto loan.

I only have one 30 day late mark on my record for an auto loan payment. Hoping as that is only negative mark that it can easily be removed. If anyone has dealt with Chase before and has saved their address list from a successful removal I will forever be grateful. 

Message 175 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone ever dealt with Chase Bank for an auto loan.

An isolated 30 day late is usually the easiest to get removed.  Do you have any other negative items on your credit report outside of this one account?  It's always good when the late payment that you're trying to get removed is not only your only late payment with that specific lender, but your only late payment across your entire credit file since they can of course look at your whole report.

Message 176 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

I read this and loved it. It was so helpful. I sent out a slew of gw emails to corporate executives for my collection accounts. I got replies from two of them within 48 hours. One told me to call as they would be happy to help me out and the other emailed back for clarification of what i was looking to have done. I am waiting to hear back from #2 to see if he will be willing to delete the mark. Waiting for a  call back from #1 to see what she can do. Yay! I have sent out lots of letters with the typical denial. So far i have had better success with emails. I got my emails from lead411.com 

Message 177 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I read this and loved it. It was so helpful. I sent out a slew of gw emails to corporate executives for my collection accounts. I got replies from two of them within 48 hours. One told me to call as they would be happy to help me out and the other emailed back for clarification of what i was looking to have done. I am waiting to hear back from #2 to see if he will be willing to delete the mark. Waiting for a  call back from #1 to see what she can do. Yay! I have sent out lots of letters with the typical denial. So far i have had better success with emails. I got my emails from lead411.com 

I just want to update that both corporate parties agreed to delete the accounts from my credit report. This is total success for me. The first GW letters to be answered with an approval. I am going to be checking into more emails for the other couple that I have not heard back on yet. I am so excited. 

Message 178 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad to hear that members continue to find success via the methods of this thread. Great work everyone!
Message 179 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just want to update that both corporate parties agreed to delete the accounts from my credit report. This is total success for me. The first GW letters to be answered with an approval. I am going to be checking into more emails for the other couple that I have not heard back on yet. I am so excited. 

Nice work Im still trying to remove 30/60/90 days lates with Wells Fargo

Message 180 of 279
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.