cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Saturation Technique: Best GW adjustment odds.

2nd letter or 2nd Round? 

Message 71 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

2nd letter or 2nd Round? 

I've only been sending one letter at a time. One per day. 

Did I misread? Should I be sending multiples at once to properly 'saturate'? 

Message 72 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, get as many different addresses as you can for the company and send them all out at once.  Aim for 5-10 unique addresses.  You're casting your nets wide and hopefully will get many bites, it only takes one to help with what ya want!

Message 73 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2nd letter or 2nd Round? 

Assuming you have different, unique addresses you can send them all at once.  The only time I recommend sending them days apart are when you have a bunch of PO boxes in the same city.  Synchrony has 5-6 of these for example, so in that case I recommend sending those 5 or 6 out 1 per day until they are gone so that the liklihood of the same person getting all 5-6 is reduced.

Message 74 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, get as many different addresses as you can for the company and send them all out at once.  Aim for 5-10 unique addresses.  You're casting your nets wide and hopefully will get many bites, it only takes one to help with what ya want!

Ahh, makes total sense! Thanks! I will see what kinds of addresses I can dig up for the Progressive card. 

Message 75 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

A good starting point for addresses would be the address on your credit reports, billing statements and/or other literature you receive from them.  After that, Google away and there's a strong chance you can find a half dozen or more!

Message 76 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

A day after I send out Round 3, I receive this letter today:

"We have reviewed our records and determined that Wells Fargo is not reporting this account; therefore, it should not be reflected on your credit file. Please contact the reporting agencies directly requesting review of the information they have on file."

Then it lists the agencies' addresses.

I'm cautiously hopeful as to what this means.  It's still on my reports as of a week ago I pulled my EQ from annual, still showing on TU according to WalletHub, but I know it takes a month or so to update, if it's been deleted.  Am I getting my hopes up over nothing??

Also, if after another month or so it is still on there, could I use this letter to dispute the TL on my reports?

Edit to add, in a letter dated a week prior from the same address, they acknowledge the account:

"We have researched our records and have determined that the account noted above does not belong to Wells Fargo Card Services but to Wells Fargo Dealer Services, and we have forwarded your dispute to that department."

Then it tells me to contact them direclty.  Both the letters came from the same address, dated a week apart, and both in response (I assume) to round 2.

This confusion is agonizing me!!  AAAHHH!!

Message 77 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a tough one.  I'd suggest writing WF again, perhaps ATTN to the person you got the last favorable letter from and trying to work with them more.

I had something similar to this happen.  Back on 10/5 I received a letter stating that my 90 day late would be removed, that they submitted the request to the 3B blah blah.  Within a few days it was gone, then within a week or so it was back.  The original letter stated that it could take 45-60 days.  I figured let it ride out, maybe it will come off again.  Well, it didn't - and 2 days ago on 12/5 we passed the 60 day mark.  I wrote a letter to the person that sent me the letter on 10/5 thanking them for sending the updated information to the bureaus, but 60 days had passed and the negative information is still presented on the account on my reports.  I asked if they could kindly re-submit their request and that hopefully this time the 3B would remove it and keep it off.  I more or less made it sound like I thought the 3B "messed up" not WF if that makes sense.  That letter should be received today by WF, so if I see a change I imagine it will happen later this week or next week at the latest.  Any time I've ever been told the removal of negative information may take 45-60 days or whatever, it always happens within a week or two MAX... or it doesn't happen ever.

Message 78 of 279
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it wasn't signed by anyone in particular.  Just the "department" (this whole time I've only gotten one personal response from someone with a name).  They listed all four bureaus' addresses, and I checked Innovis and it isn't there, as they say.  I don't know if it ever was, though, as I'd never heard of them before.  I guess I'll send that WF address another letter (somehow it's an address that I hadn't been including) asking them to submit something to remove it, and just play dumb as to why it's reporting if they say it shouldn't be.  Because it's been three weeks since they sent their letter...

Message 79 of 279
nolamike
Frequent Contributor

Turkeyb0y,

I was reading through this thread and impressed with results. Then I saw this post and you said something I did not realize I should be doing.

you mentioned getting Innovis report. I had not done that yet. so I went and filled out their form and got a "event number" and email saying they would be mailing the report to me.

This should be interesting.

Thank you so Much.

Mike

Starting Score: EQ 628 | TU 643 | EXP 618
Fico 8 12/22/16: EQ 658 | TU 682 | EXP 721
Next Goal:        700's across the board
Credit Karma:   EQ 554 | TU 551
CK 12/22/2016: EQ 637 | TU 637
Message 80 of 279
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.