cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The secret to removing items from credit report? Has anyone seen this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The secret to removing items from credit report? Has anyone seen this?

Hello,

Has anyone seen this?

Now here is the secret that I have seen presented at least twice at really high priced seminars presented by very successful multi-millionaires.  The law states that the info on your credit report MUST be 100% correct.  But there is a conflicting privacy law that forces them to redact most of your account information.  This turns account number 123456789 into xxxxxx789.  Because of the conflict of these two laws it has created a loophole that millionaires walk through.  It allows them to dispute that the information is not 100% correct and MUST be deleted.

They simply send a letter to the credit agency that says something like this.  “Hello my name is John Doe, and I am writing to clarify an item on my credit report.  My SSN is 111-11-1111.  You have listed an account with account number xxxxxx789.  This account number does not match the number that is on my statements from MegaBux Bank.  Because the information about this account is not accurate I ask that you remove it ASAP as the law requires.”    

Please comment on the validity and accuracy of this "secret" Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The secret to removing items from credit report? Has anyone seen this?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone seen this?

Now here is the secret that I have seen presented at least twice at really high priced seminars presented by very successful multi-millionaires.  The law states that the info on your credit report MUST be 100% correct.  But there is a conflicting privacy law that forces them to redact most of your account information.  This turns account number 123456789 into xxxxxx789.  Because of the conflict of these two laws it has created a loophole that millionaires walk through.  It allows them to dispute that the information is not 100% correct and MUST be deleted.

They simply send a letter to the credit agency that says something like this.  “Hello my name is John Doe, and I am writing to clarify an item on my credit report.  My SSN is 111-11-1111.  You have listed an account with account number xxxxxx789.  This account number does not match the number that is on my statements from MegaBux Bank.  Because the information about this account is not accurate I ask that you remove it ASAP as the law requires.”    

T

Please comment on the validity and accuracy of this "secret" Thank you.

Sounds like a scam to rake in cash for the presenter to me.. I can assure you based on that challenge (in red) it would be verified and remain on file..

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

If only it were that easy!  Smiley Happy

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 3 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

I wonder if the OP is planning to present that "solution" at seminars ... and for a fee. lol

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ezdriver wrote:

I wonder if the OP is planning to present that "solution" at seminars ... and for a fee. lol

Nope not me. I read that on a page from blog from someone called the bizguy, here is the link

http://thebizguy.com/the-secrets-of-how-to-dispute-things-on-your-credit-report/

I was just looking for feedback to find out if this indeed a viable alternative way to remove tradelines.

Message 5 of 6
eric19k
Established Contributor

I know the solution. Work harder to improve your credit.and don't mess it up again!!!
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.