Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is hope

tag
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

There is hope

Ok so most people usually come here to express their gratitude as well as frustrations when it come to their credit repair journey, i'm no different.......this is my gratitude post.......THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! to everyone that has helped me, has given me advise thank you......in Janury this year I started with 13 collections/charge offs/ derog.....now on my TU report which i received a free copy of this morning i'm down to three!!! yes three with two of them schedule to fall of in less than 10 months......on EQ and EX i'm down to five!!! four of which will also fall off in less than 10 monthsSmiley Very Happy  most importantly my most recent collection is paid and gone!!! i'm so happy I could scream, i plan on buying my first home in around November of next year and until today I never thought it would be possible, i cant wait to tell my daughter the good news, she wants a puppy and i told her she would get one when we buy that houseSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  my scores will be going up on all three since all three had recent collection deleted this week and I usually keep my credit utilization low anyway.....So for those of you who are just starting or who feels discouraged DON'T!!!! it will come together, because if I can come out the hole you can too......and by the way last year this time I had 18 negatives but thanks to myfico and YOU!!!! i'm almost negative free.......THANK YOU!

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: There is hope

@dashpt wrote:

Ok so most people usually come here to express their gratitude as well as frustrations when it come to their credit repair journey, i'm no different.......this is my gratitude post.......THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! to everyone that has helped me, has given me advise thank you......in Janury this year I started with 13 collections/charge offs/ derog.....now on my TU report which i received a free copy of this morning i'm down to three!!! yes three with two of them schedule to fall of in less than 10 months......on EQ and EX i'm down to five!!! four of which will also fall off in less than 10 monthsSmiley Very Happy  most importantly my most recent collection is paid and gone!!! i'm so happy I could scream, i plan on buying my first home in around November of next year and until today I never thought it would be possible, i cant wait to tell my daughter the good news, she wants a puppy and i told her she would get one when we buy that houseSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  my scores will be going up on all three since all three had recent collection deleted this week and I usually keep my credit utilization low anyway.....So for those of you who are just starting or who feels discouraged DON'T!!!! it will come together, because if I can come out the hole you can too......and by the way last year this time I had 18 negatives but thanks to myfico and YOU!!!! i'm almost negative free.......THANK YOU!

Congrats!.......Thanks for sharing :-)

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrat's To You For All Of Your Hard Work. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
blackswan22
New Contributor

Congrats!! Can you share what you did to get the paid collections removed?? Im trying to buy a house in April and I have 10 paid collections 5 of them being medical collections. 

Starting Score: EQ 495 Ex 585 TU 582
Current Score: EQ 610 EX 662 TU 682
Goal Score: EQ 680 EX 700 TU 710

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your success!!!!  This board does indeed provide so many of us with dinged credit with hope!

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 5 of 8
alienfico
Frequent Contributor

@blackswan22 wrote:

Congrats!! Can you share what you did to get the paid collections removed?? Im trying to buy a house in April and I have 10 paid collections 5 of them being medical collections. 

Have you checked out the Hippa process (WhyChat)?  It seems to be very effective for medical collections.

Starting: TU:515, EX:521, EQ:528
Current: TU:700 EX:706 EQ:674
FICO Goal: 725
Cap1 Venture $11,000AU, First Progress $500, Cap1 QS $1750, FH$600, Open Sky $300, Cap1 $500, BestBuy $1500 Target $1800
Message 6 of 8
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

@dashpt wrote:

CONGRATS and wishing you continued success!!

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 7 of 8
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

@blackswan22 wrote:

hi, for the medical collections google the HIPAA law...or i think the have a site chathipaa....for the others try doing a good will.....

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.