Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is amazing!

tag
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

This is amazing!

This is myfico's TU - started at 543 on March 11th. 

Sooooo much hard work, and TONS of time...... New Home, here I come!!!!

To those rebuilding, DO NOT GIVE UP! Trust me when I say, the feeling that comes with seeing these numbers over 700 cannot be described and makes it all soooo worth it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BetteDavis2013
Valued Member

Re: This is amazing!

Good for u! Any pointers??
Message 2 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@beanie7132 wrote:

To those rebuilding, DO NOT GIVE UP! Trust me when I say, the feeling that comes with seeing these numbers over 700 cannot be described and makes it all soooo worth it.

Well, I don't see anything lol but, congrats!

Message 3 of 5
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@beanie7132 wrote:

Well, I don't see anything lol but, congrats!

LOL!! I have a world of trouble posting pictures on here. Its a 703 score Smiley Wink Albeit, its the myfico transunion - but its still a number over 700!!!!

Message 4 of 5
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

@BetteDavis2013 wrote:
Good for u! Any pointers??

Dont give up!!! And be persistant. I learned from the forums, that it only takes ONE yes to get a PFD to work, or a GW to remove some lates. 

I still have a long way to go, but seeing the scores go up is motivation enough to keep trucking along....

And if you have any questions, ask the forum. The people here are WONDERFUL and so full of knowledge!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.