Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is my 27th Round of Letters

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: This is my 27th Round of Letters

Scott you are a valued member of the myFICO forums.  You give great information to the members,(myself included).  We do appreciate your help and wish you the best of luck with lucky number "27".  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 26
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@tmobileguy wrote:

Out of curiousity, what is highest round of letters that you have had a positive result with? Or what was the account that took the most rounds of letters and how many did you have to send? I think people will be motivated to continue on if they know that you had success in the 25th round or something like that... I know this post has personally motivated me to continue on...

HSBC -- took well into the 20s.. and I was sending like, 10 out at a time to varying addressess haha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 12 of 26
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Scott you are a valued member of the myFICO forums.  You give great information to the members,(myself included).  We do appreciate your help and wish you the best of luck with lucky number "27".  Smiley Happy

Thanks Shogun! Appreciate it!

-scott

Message 13 of 26
electra
Established Contributor

Rooting for you!!  27 feels like a lucky number to me!!  Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

All you need is one "yes". The other no's don't matter.

Message 15 of 26
chapal75
Established Member

I am very curious to know how were you able to remove Portfolio? PM me if you like.

And thanks for all your contributions!!!

Message 16 of 26
lahtiji
Valued Member

A good reality check as I grumble about three rounds and getting nowhere. I'll keep at it.

Starting Scores: EQ 624 2/4/13 TU 548 *ouch* 2/1/13 EX 566
Current Scores: 3/22/16 EQ 744 FICO TU 754 FICO EX 740 FICO

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Capital QS One $11,500 | SkyMiles Platinum AmEx $11,500 | Discover it $11,500 | Amazon SC $5,000 | Citi Simplicity $4,000 | Walmart SC $3,500 | Chevron/Texaco SC $2,500 | BrightStar CU Platinum Visa $2,500

Gardening for the forseeable future.
Message 17 of 26
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@lahtiji wrote:

A good reality check as I grumble about three rounds and getting nowhere. I'll keep at it.

hahah yeah,  i know the feelings.. i always feel hopefull at the start, then pessemistic, then stubborn haha

What is the old lotto slogan? You gotta be in it to win it? Same deal with GW -- they have to be sent to have luck..

-scott

Message 18 of 26
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@lahtiji wrote:

hahah yeah,  i know the feelings.. i always feel hopefull at the start, then pessemistic, then stubborn haha

What is the old lotto slogan? You gotta be in it to win it? Same deal with GW -- they have to be sent to have luck..

-scott

^ THAT ^

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I new to the forum but was wondering what your letters are about. I have disbuted things online and have gotten them removed but there is one that want. I was also wondering if your letters worked because of the letter or was the time just up to take them off. I had a collection account for an old light bill wit progress energy ontacted the collection agency and was told it would be removed once I paid it so I did pay it in full. Now Progress E. want remove it.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.