Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is what it sounds like...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what it sounds like...

Got my GW Letter back from Dillards.. They are going to delete ... checked this weekend its already done.

For all those of you who need a little encouragement here is the meat of the letter

"This letter is written confirmation that a request has been sent to the major credit reporting agencies, to delete all derogatory information from your credit bureau file pertaining to the acoount referenced above."

Ahhhhhhhh.

It said "Please keep for your records" .... Keep it ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna frame it !!!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: This is what it sounds like...

Congrats...WTG!!!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG AmyBoo..

Did you use the sample GW letter found here or did you create your own. I have 1-30 day late with HSBC from 2 yrs ago and ive tried and tried to have it removed.Im at a dead end...

Message 4 of 5
treski
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my GW Letter back from Dillards.. They are going to delete ... checked this weekend its already done.

For all those of you who need a little encouragement here is the meat of the letter

"This letter is written confirmation that a request has been sent to the major credit reporting agencies, to delete all derogatory information from your credit bureau file pertaining to the acoount referenced above."

Ahhhhhhhh.

It said "Please keep for your records" .... Keep it ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna frame it !!!!!

I'd scrapbook it!

Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa $25k, USAA MC $3.5k, USAA Amex $3.5k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.