Valued Member
Watts

This might be a stupid question but....

How exactly does one see the date of delinquency that is so frequently addressed? Is this reported on the credit report or is this something I need to research?
Valued Member
HappySoda

Re: This might be a stupid question but....

Usually on a credit report. Not necessarily on a credit monitoring service. I know places like USAA do not have that information, you have to pull your real report from the agencies directly.

Valued Member
Watts

So, the date its reporting (not the updated date) is probably the date I need to go by?

I hope so, cause this is the date I have been using.
Shogun

On your CR, TU and EX will list a "date this is expected to be removed", you go back 7 years from that and get your DOFD, on EQ they list the DOFD.  You may have to get more in depth CRs to get this information.  Have you pulled your reports from annualcreditreport.com?   These are your yearly free ones.  Good Luck!

Starting Score: 504

Current Score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Going for Wade64's RUDY Spade!
Valued Member
Watts

I did pull my reports, thankfully I was going off of the correct date. =) 

Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+