cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This thread saved my life in 2013 - need a 6-month recovery plan.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This thread saved my life in 2013 - need a 6-month recovery plan.

@newmomnewme wrote:
the only baddie on all three reports is a 30 day late from Macys...its from 6/2015.

the obvious answer is to pay down my maxed out cards and let them age a bit. I am struggling to find a side job.

I really wanted to consolidate with a Penfed and/or PSECU credit line. The interest is the worst...almost $500 monthly to NFCU.

I read the threads need at LEAST 650 EQ for Penfed...and 675 EX for PSECU. Back to paying down and waiting.

I have an interview on 8/5... I'll think positive that you hear something from someone soon, too.

Try utilizing something like Qapital to add a little extra to your paydown strategy. It seems silly but rounding up your other purchases adds up quickly and you don't even realize you have the cushion for it until you see it start to add up. 

Message 31 of 32
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Re: This thread saved my life in 2013 - need a 6-month recovery plan.

@Anonymous wrote:

Interview on 8/5... I'll think positive that you hear something from someone soon, too.

Try utilizing something like Qapital to add a little extra to your paydown strategy. It seems silly but rounding up your other purchases adds up quickly and you don't even realize you have the cushion for it until you see it start to add up. 

Good luck on your interview!!! I will check out Qapital now.

I am going back to school in the fall (Masters in Project Management), but if I find a side job before then.....no school for me.

A few of the baddies came off in the last couple days. TU seems to move much slower than the others though....I am about to try an all-time best Macys GW effort. Phone, e-mail, letter and fax. lol 

1 Paid Collection - NCC -  9/2014 - ONLY REPORTED ON TU - Deleted 7/20/2016

1 Paid Collection - IC Systems - 1/2016 - $601 request PFD - Deleted from EX 7/26, still sitting on TU

1 30-day late - Duvera Financing - 11/2015 - $950 request PFD - Deleted from EQ and TU

1 30-day late - Capital One - 6/2015  Deleted from ALL 3 YAY

1 30-day late - Macys - 6/2015 Starting a new GW campaign

We can do this!!!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.