cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three ca's promised report deletion today

tag
tessie1976

Three ca's promised report deletion today

I have seven negative marks on my credit report.  I wrote a GW email to Collection Associates, RJM and GLA this morning. By the end of the day I received emails from all three agencies stating that they will be happy to request a delete for me but I must be patient with the credit bureaus.  This woild mean 6 removals off my credit report so I'm a little sceptical.  Do you think they will?  How long does anyone think it will take for them to delete?  How much will this effect my credit score? Still waiting on number 7 which was a auto loan paid off 2009 with three late payments.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Three ca's promised report deletion today

@tessie1976 wrote:

I have seven negative marks on my credit report.  I wrote a GW email to Collection Associates, RJM and GLA this morning. By the end of the day I received emails from all three agencies stating that they will be happy to request a delete for me but I must be patient with the credit bureaus.  This woild mean 6 removals off my credit report so I'm a little sceptical.  Do you think they will?  How long does anyone think it will take for them to delete?  How much will this effect my credit score? Still waiting on number 7 which was a auto loan paid off 2009 with three late payments.  

Manual updates take 30-60 days, if they use e-oskar 3-5 days but since they said be patient I would suspect they will info the CRAs manually. I would keep the email correspondence from them in fact print paper copies of it. I would expect they will do it there is no reason not to the accounts have been paid. The score effect of course always depends on how old they are and if they have been updating monthly. Grats to your success.

Message 2 of 3
tessie1976

Re: Three ca's promised report deletion today

They range from 2008 to 2011 and one was an open collection account from Scholastic.  It was unpaid because I was clueless. They agreed to delete the debt and take it off the credit bureau reports.  .

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.