Did you mean: 

Three credit repair questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Three credit repair questions

Thank you in advance for any help!

My first question:

I have a 30 day late from July 2005.  At this time can I count this as 7 years past and can I request this late payment be taken off, or must I wait one more year?

Second question:

I pulled my TU and my EQ and they are almost 40 points different.  Is this normal?  

Third question:

My husband lost his credit card and had new ones reissued.  He also failed to pay the bill 2x and we ended up 30 days late for two months.  This was just prior to the reissuance of the new cards.  Only TU is reporting both the new acct and the old acct as late- so it is showing up on my account with them as late for two accounts.  TU said this is Bank of America's problem and not their reporting error.  They said the only way they can fix it is if B of A reports the new card as an opening date from the time of issuance even though it is "technically" the same account.  Does this make sense?  B of A says they report it the same to all three companies and it's TU error in reporting.  How should I fix this?? 

Thank you again and look forward to repsonses.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.