Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three successful deletes

tag
mrno
Established Member

Three successful deletes

I just want to tell everyone thank you on the tips for PFD's and email contacts. Waited to post the items but here goes for the last week:

AFNI - I received the email they were removing file from credit bureau did an e-mail a day for 10 days and a written PFD and just on a whim I sent another one about 5pm in the eve and got the response)- off of EX, EQ, and TU.

Professional Finance Co - Bill for Gas Utility and I found the CEO's e-mail address online and offered PFD. He responded the next day, I called customer service and told them who my e-mail was from and cc'd to the rep, paid and it got deleted in 2 days off of EQ and TU.

Municipal Services Bureau (I did not know who/where/how they showed up honestly) - I just disputed it with EX and waited and got e-mail that deletion had been processed.

Again thanks and knock on wood for the bigger fish I'm working on.

Mr Q
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Re: Three successful deletes

That's awesome Congratulations Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 2 of 5
veracious
Established Contributor

Congrats!!         Continue to cleanup your reports and then, apply and rebuild. Much, much easier that way!

ji9
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!  I hope your good luck continues.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 608 (TU) 612 (EQ)
Current Score: 679 (TU) 679 (EQ)
Goal: 760 on all
Message 4 of 5
mrno
Established Member

I do too, its a slow process. Y'all let me know if you need any info that helped me out
Mr Q
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.