Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwing stones from the garden

tag
sassymomof2
Frequent Contributor

Throwing stones from the garden

I'm approaching the end of my rebuilding phase as I have 3 medical collections remaining on EQ, 1 on TU, and none on EX.  I have accepted the fact that the judgment is not coming off for another 3 years and Cap one will be around for another 18 months. 

Nevertheless, I am soooo close to 700 I can taste it.  I would really like to get to 700 by the summer.  I am currently at 681 on EQ and 675 on TU.  Bummer, as this was over 700 before the judgment caught up with me...dang data trolls.

I am starting the HIPAA process to help rid me of these pesky medical collections.  Hopefully by May they will be gone!!

Wish me luck!!

Starting Fico Feb 2011 EQ 570 TU 580 EX ?
May 2014 EQ 709 EX 684 TU discover 665

Closed on first home April 26, 2012!
Last app August 2, 2014. Gardening indefinitely!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Throwing stones from the garden

Are the medical collections not reporting correctly? If they are valid and reporting correctly the hippa process will not work

Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Throwing stones from the garden

Good Luck to YOU!!

IME with medical collections.....I used PFD letters for the paid collections and GW's for the paid collections.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.