Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Warner Collections PFD success...I think

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time Warner Collections PFD success...I think

Hi all! I just wanted to share that I talked to Time Warner Cable today via chat and the rep told me that that as soon as I paid the account in full directly to them they would immediately tell the collections agency to delete it from my CR. I asked the question 3 different ways to ensure that it would be DELETED if I paid and he assured me that it would. He also said that I could use the transcript of the chat as proof that I was told that they would have the CA delete it. I wanted to let you all know in case anyone else is grappling with trying to get a TW collection off their CR. Hopefully it is removed quickly!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Time Warner Collections PFD success...I think

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all! I just wanted to share that I talked to Time Warner Cable today via chat and the rep told me that that as soon as I paid the account in full directly to them they would immediately tell the collections agency to delete it from my CR. I asked the question 3 different ways to ensure that it would be DELETED if I paid and he assured me that it would. He also said that I could use the transcript of the chat as proof that I was told that they would have the CA delete it. I wanted to let you all know in case anyone else is grappling with trying to get a TW collection off their CR. Hopefully it is removed quickly!

I hope they are going to recall it not tell them to delete, they cannot force the CA to delete they can recommend. Hopefully it will happen as the CA probably values their relationship with TWC. I would keep a copy of that transcript around. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spoiledgyrl00 Did they ever follow through with the deletion? I'm thinking of using this route with a current collection that I have from them right now.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous Did they ever follow through with the deletion? I'm thinking of using this route with a current collection that I have from them right now.

Yes they did!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.