Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to rebuild!

tag
jmitch190
Established Member

Time to rebuild!

Hello all,

I've been a lurker here for awhile and decided to get some input from you guys after seeing all the success here. Without giving you the sob story of how it happened, my credit is essentially wrecked at a young age. I pulled my TU 507 and my EQ 520 on here. One strange thing that I noticed was that I had two CC accounts go to collections but weren't on there. I'm pretty new to all this and after seeing my stats, what should I do. The only real issue with trying to get the ball rolling is that i'm going to be in military trining from Jan-June. Anything I could do from now to then would help me immensely.

Credit cards charged off in collection

Macys-$220

Capital One-$900

I also have a Discover with a 500 limit that I owe $900 on. It has been closed but I dont believe they've put it in collections

I have one more account from my previous college at the bookstore that just got put into collections as well for $790.

Cell phone collections

Sprint- $1000

Verizon-$600

(neither are showing up on report)

I don't know what to do about these account that haven't been reported

I just need advice on PTD, getting dilinquencys erased or whatever I could do to help it. I'm totally lost.Thanks for anyone willing to help a soldier out. I really appreciate it.

Opening CCT Scores 12/21/15- EQ 485/TR 489/EX 531
CCT 3/16/16- EQ 541/TR 540/EX 564

OpenSky $200 l CapOne Secured $200 l First Premier $200 l Fingerhut Fresh Start $180
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
qd
Regular Contributor

Re: Time to rebuild!

@jmitch190 wrote:

Hello all,

I've been a lurker here for awhile and decided to get some input from you guys after seeing all the success here. Without giving you the sob story of how it happened, my credit is essentially wrecked at a young age. I pulled my TU 507 and my EQ 520 on here. One strange thing that I noticed was that I had two CC accounts go to collections but weren't on there. I'm pretty new to all this and after seeing my stats, what should I do. The only real issue with trying to get the ball rolling is that i'm going to be in military trining from Jan-June. Anything I could do from now to then would help me immensely.

Credit cards charged off in collection

Macys-$220

Capital One-$900

I also have a Discover with a 500 limit that I owe $900 on. It has been closed but I dont believe they've put it in collections

I have one more account from my previous college at the bookstore that just got put into collections as well for $790.

Cell phone collections

Sprint- $1000

Verizon-$600

(neither are showing up on report)

I don't know what to do about these account that haven't been reported

I just need advice on PTD, getting dilinquencys erased or whatever I could do to help it. I'm totally lost.Thanks for anyone willing to help a soldier out. I really appreciate it.

I think we'll need a bit more information before we can offer actual advice on your accounts.  How old are they?  When will they be dropping off your report?  Do you have the funds to pay them all off now if you had to?  Do you have any positive accounts as well right now like car loan or secured credit card? 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.