cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time warner cable where to go from here?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time warner cable where to go from here?

This is my last collection. The CA is MRS BPO and i sent them several PFD letters no response. I called them they said we got your letters but we dont do PFD. I ask to speak with a manger and he said the same thing. I called time warner ask if i paid will they request to have it removed they said no they will let the CA know the balance is paid but it will still show as a $0 collection. What should i do now?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Time warner cable where to go from here?

@Anonymous wrote:
This is my last collection. The CA is MRS BPO and i sent them several PFD letters no response. I called them they said we got your letters but we dont do PFD. I ask to speak with a manger and he said the same thing. I called time warner ask if i paid will they request to have it removed they said no they will let the CA know the balance is paid but it will still show as a $0 collection. What should i do now?

If its updating monthly, settle it and switch to GW letters on the CA after its been paid. If its not updating I would just sit on it and let it get older, the older it gets the less you can settle for. Just a word of caution if this is still inside states SOL they could still use the court system to get a judgment.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.