Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To pull, or not to pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To pull, or not to pull?

Lol I am obsessed. I pull reports daily.  Now that I have score watch Ill let it do most of the work for me, on equifax at least lol. Ill wait until the changes go into effect on my Transunion before paying for TU98 FICO though.  At least thats what I am telling myself today.

Message 11 of 13
percy81
Frequent Contributor

You can get a free report on credit karma, quizzle and credit sesame....Fako scores but they come close to your true fico score and gives you an idea whats on your report!! FYI: don't take them too seriously, one time I checked credit karma and they had me at 700 and my real fico was 760-- I nearly crapped myself until someone on this bored filled me in on a few things! Nonetheless, its good to look at without draining your savings for a little score fix!! Smiley Wink

Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, up until today, i paid absolutely no attention to my "scores' I was just focused on cleaning up my report.  I have that accomplished, just wating on the changes to actually happen. Now I just have to practice that thing that everyone calls patience.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.