Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To pull, or not to pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

To pull, or not to pull?

So, I know im petty and silly, but the temptation to pull my reports and scores is killing me. I had told myself that I would wait for all of my improvements to report and I only have a little more than a week before some big changes occur on my reports. Should I pull the trigger now, or just wait it out a bit longer?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: To pull, or not to pull?

I see you have a new rank, congrats!

I spent sooo much money on scores and reports because I am impatient.  Some of it was wasted money, others not.  If it keeps you awake at night, I'd go for it.

Message 2 of 13
DaBears
Senior Contributor

I think what Guiness is saying she more than willing to lend you the money Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 13
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@DaBears wrote:

I think what Guiness is saying she more than willing to lend you the money Smiley Tongue

Lol!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha. I think im going to go ahead and at least sign up for score watch.  I cancelled all of my plans with the individual CRA's(because that wasnt wasting money) and signed up with one website where I can pull all 3 daily. I dont know why it makes me so nervous lol.

Message 5 of 13
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

To pull or not to pull, that is the question.

Whether tis' nobler in my mind to know my Fico then suffer the pains of my fortune.

Uhm,, think I got carried away....  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Well I made a mess of that. It was originally my spouses name that signed up for the forums, then I took it over because I became hooked. So when I went to sign up for score watch I entered my social and credit card number now the account has his name and my social and credit card.  Im not even sure which one of us needs to call to fix this lol.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fortunately I was able to get that resolved since it was my social. No I need to wait for the e-mail confirming the cancellation of my order then sign up seperately lol

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I must admit surprise.  I am still waitng on the deletion of one more collection, removal of 120 days late and removal of a charge off and my FICO is sitting at 691!  all thats changed as of now is two collections removed(from 2006) and my utilization.

Message 9 of 13
percy81
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I know im petty and silly, but the temptation to pull my reports and scores is killing me. I had told myself that I would wait for all of my improvements to report and I only have a little more than a week before some big changes occur on my reports. Should I pull the trigger now, or just wait it out a bit longer?

Been there and still there at times!! Best to wait to pull, so that when you do, you will be able to bring out the party hats!!!!! I've pulled reports so many times to find out something positive hit the very next day causing me to get excited and pull again!! Chill!!! Smiley Happy Score watch will be your friend--look for the promo codes! I never find updated codes but your luck may be better!

Current: TU 772 EQ 765 EX 760 (GE credit pull)
Goal 800+
WHAT'S IN MY WALLET: American Express Blue Cash Preferred 34,000/ Citi Simplicity 16,600 / Discover IT 16,500/ Chase freedom 4,800/ Care credit 20,000/ R us MasterCard 7,500/ kohls 2,500/ LensCrafters 2,400 / Citi Double Cash 13,200/ Amazon Visa 7,000
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.