cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To the User that got First Premier Account Removed You helped me!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

To the User that got First Premier Account Removed You helped me!!

So about a week ago I saw a user that got First Premeir account removed by sending them an email You helped me get mine removed I searched the forums but cannot find it .  This is the Email I sent to them you helped me alot!!!   Wall of Text Be Warned

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a Notice of Direct Dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information you have posted to my credit file. On a few separate occasions I have disputed  with all three credit bureaus Equifax, Transunion, and Experian pertaining to a credit card with First Premier Bank acct# 51780060xxxx for the date of last activity, payment history, status * and the dispute was returned verified.  After some further investigation on my part, I am also concerned that these accounts may not belong to me, and/or the reporting to Equifax,Experian  and Transunion may be inaccurate. In compliance with FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), and enacting regulations published at 74 Fed Reg 31484.

Under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(E), you have the duty to review all of the information in this Notice of Dispute, to complete your investigation, and report back to me the results of your investigation, within 30-days of my Notice of Dispute.

In addition, I humbly request that you provide me with complete transaction and payment history, a copy of any signed contracts or agreements, and total outstanding balance you believe I owe.

Dat the Account was opened was

Date Open:
07/26/2009

I would like a list of any and all signed contracts IP addresses if applied online any and all payment accounts that was paid to the account I would like a list of all purchases dates times and locations of any and all information you have on the account you believe that is mine.

If you require addition information from me to support who I am ask I am attaching my Drivers license to this so you can see its actually me and not someone else.

I Sent them my drivers license as proof who I was.   Thank you very much.  If anyone wants the email address I will be adding it aswell.

presref@premeirbankcard.com

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: To the User that got First Premier Account Removed You helped me!!

User probably posted in rebuild your credit forum. Congrats.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 24
_NERD
Established Contributor

Well done.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked there looked everywhere couldn't find it. But hey it worked. I added the iP address thing to my email as well as list of all paymentsizes and transaction dates. The rest was from the original poster. Oh I did attached the DL thing as well. Figured that would help me.
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was also looking for the thread... it has been locked due to maximum posts reached. 

Here it is:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/REMOVED-CO-FIRST-PREMIER-BANK-YEAH-SON/td-p/3...

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

they sent me letter of delete around the 7th and today the last one fell off. now gone from all of my reports and I got a 27 point increase on one report and close to 30 on another. so happy. indeed this still works. I however escalated the same letter to the bbb with snapshots of my reports showing inaccuracies. Congrats OP.

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I"m going to work on them for a paid charge off on my husband's report once my semester at college is finished.  I tried this several months ago but they didn't delete and send me a letter saying they were reporting accurately.  Upon closer examination there are multiple discrepancies on his credit reports.  I don't have the extra brain power to deal with them until after finals but then it's on.  

Message 8 of 24
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I'm currently disputing but I also sent it to the BBB, they're reporting different open date, closed date, balance on those dates, and different lates in all 3 CRA. Asked them to delete it since their reporting isn't accurate.
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used a similar letter last year and got my accounts deleted too. Congrats 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.