Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I was a little embarrassed.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I was a little embarrassed.

My coworker and I went to lunch and split the check and I pulled out my Quicksilver and he pulled out his CSP.  I can't wait until I can qualify for a prime card....

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Re: Today I was a little embarrassed.

At the moment a Quicksilver is a prime card to me lol!!!!!!

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as it wasnt declined, I wouldnt be embarassed, LOL.

It was just that card's turn in the spotlight, you could have a Black Visa in there, thats how I see it.

I am very happy to have more than 1 card in there that isnt a debit card.  I am not that far from my early rebuilding days.

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be! It's just a plastic card, as long as it goes through your QS is as good as that CSP Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is there to be embarrassed about?  Don't let a credit score or card determine your worth. 

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What is there to be embarrassed about?  Don't let a credit score or card determine your worth. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love this statement! Perfect philosophy.

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many people with the CSP got into gambling debt or nasty divorce and now can't have any credit cards? Don't take this as I'm wishing misfortune on others but no one's perfect and after rebuilding you can have a CSP again.
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL speaking of the devil, I've maxed out my CSP for almost a year now and I can't pay it down. It's in my wallet but I really have no use for it lol in the meanwhile my QS is bailing me out.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You really have a wrong view of credit and credit cards if you are embarrassed by the card you pull out of your wallet.  By being on this board, you are showing that you at least card about your credit.  Believe me, there are many a CSP holders who are glad no one can see their credit profile.  So hold your head up and go as normal.  You'll see soon enough what a card really means to you in the overall scheme of things.  just a means of paying.  

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled out my Credit One Platinum card at the drugstore the other day and the girls working the register said, "ooooooooh. Platinum. He must have money" LOLZ

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.