cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomorrow is March 1! Anybody waiting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tomorrow is March 1! Anybody waiting?

Cap1 will be 1yr 3/18... Hopefully aging point boost, and then maybe another point or two when their two inquiries fall of for FICO?! Vantage3... probably no impact till 2yrs?

@thornbackwrote:
Aging.

Aging happens on the first of the month. Accounts & derogatories will all be one month older. If you pass any milestones, there's potential for a score boost.

Note: Does not include inquiries as, unlike accounts & derogatory items, they seem to age on their exact anniversary date.

Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it tomrrow yet?

Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
I’m hoping the first of the month brings me some good news in terms of my score and some CAs coming off due to being too old. Is the first of the month usually a productive time or is it the middle etc? What sorts of stuff happens on the first with bureaus ?

I find Equifax does a lot of their purging for me on the first of the month. Sometimes second of the month. Things come off one month before the DOFD. Like clockwork for my profile. I’m due one in April I’m expecting to come off tomorrow. 

Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing on my end was updated at all. Still shows same date it was "last updated"
Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck everyone!

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know that was when "aging" happens. I do always notice a little boost on the first of the month. Good to know! I am patiently waiting for the last few cards I paid off to update so I can get an accurate picture of my score so we can go for a mortgage soon.
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only checked CK before. Every thing I check is diff. CK didn't update. Credit Sesame went up 21 points, And Experian from its site, went up. No other bureaus. But none of them at all show my updated payments made to collections still. How long does it normally take to update? 1 agency i paid last week, updated in 2 days (the one that TU is not reporting balance correctly)
Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked myFICO and karma for me and husband no changes yet too early I guess. Probably nothing will show until a few days later who knows! It’s like waiting for a pot of water to boil so agonizing. Good luck to all pls post if you see anything
Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

!!!Totally clean Experian File !!! Yes!!!!!! 74 points added!!!!!  March 1 will be a holiday from now onSmiley Happy

I'll do a 3 bureau chek this week to see if the score jumped across the board.

Good luck this week everyone!

Thank you myfico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! My 3B won’t update until 3/10 but I might buy my TU today
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.