cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomorrow is March 1! Anybody waiting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tomorrow is March 1! Anybody waiting?

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:
I’m hoping the first of the month brings me some good news in terms of my score and some CAs coming off due to being too old. Is the first of the month usually a productive time or is it the middle etc? What sorts of stuff happens on the first with bureaus ?

I find Equifax does a lot of their purging for me on the first of the month. Sometimes second of the month. Things come off one month before the DOFD. Like clockwork for my profile. I’m due one in April I’m expecting to come off tomorrow. 

As expected my account was taken off on March 1st that wasn’t due to fall off till April. So again another data point that they exclude 30 to 60 days early on their own at Equifax.

Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got an update today! By 8 points! TransUnion FINALLY updated my balance from Cavalry to $0! They still haven't updated my AFNI account. Everyone else has but them. They are so slow! But happy they at least fixed the mistake. I only have this 1 thing on collections left to update. And Chase still has to report my paid charge offs as well (which is in closed accounts @ 118% utilization)
Message 32 of 33
sparecredit
Valued Member

I'm waiting for the end of March for auto loan inquires to age a full year - fingers crossed that this month is kind to everyone!

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.