Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Secured or Partially Secured Cards?

tag
matolen
Contributor

Top Secured or Partially Secured Cards?

I have a partially secured Capital One which has had one unsecured credit limit increase,  but wanted to expand my portfolio with one other card.  Is FNBO Kickstarter or BoA the best?  Or another I may not know about?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
newstart2010
Blogger

Re: Top Secured or Partially Secured Cards?

What are you scores and what does your profile look like?

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 2 of 4
matolen
Contributor

EQ605 EX632 TU637  I have no collections and several ancient PIF items due to fall off in a few months.  I was told that the span on scores was a bit too wide...and indeed there are several items I've put in dispute to have removed due to age/inaccuracy across agencies, etc.

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@matolen wrote:

EQ605 EX632 TU637  I have no collections and several ancient PIF items due to fall off in a few months.  I was told that the span on scores was a bit too wide...and indeed there are several items I've put in dispute to have removed due to age/inaccuracy across agencies, etc.

On those set to drop in a few months, you can call the CRA and ask for early exclusion TU (6 months prior) EQ & EX (3 months prior to schedule drop date). If you have already disputed inaccurate info with any of these wait until the dispute is cleared.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.