Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally complete awesomeness!!

tag
tsever01
Valued Member

Totally complete awesomeness!!

So Ive been rebuilding for many months by paying collections, sending GW and getting things removed, etc.  with the ultimate goal of getting a USDA mortgage.  I got to the point where I can do no more repair unless Cap One deletes their charge offs so I purchased the TU Myfico score to get an idea of where I was at compared to the EQ score.   My EQ is 681 and TU is 675.  I know there the TU on this site is supposedly inaccurate so I was a little worried about the lender pull for my prequal.  I was pleasantly surprised by the following score.  TU - 694, EQ - 6814, EX - 680!  The EQ was right on the money!  I still have two 3 year old charge-offs from Cap One, a Foreclosure, and a charged off 2nd Mortgage on my report but I have lots of good tradelines as well.  Just thoght that this might help someone who is wondering how their scores might look in a similar situation.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Totally complete awesomeness!!

Thanks for sharing. I'm working on rebuilding mine as well - in the longterm overall but short term first priority is qualify for a FHA mortgage loan. I love hearing success stories because it keeps me hopeful! One more GW adjustment to go Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Totally complete awesomeness!!

Thanks for sharing. I started rebuilding a month ago. I have a foreclosure and 3 chargeoffs from 09 and one recent medical collection. Unfortunately, I have no positive tradelines. Just acquired 2 cc's working on a third. My goal is to obtain a mortgage as well. I hope to get where you are someday.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.