Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Financial Services GW

tag
BGMWPD320
Regular Contributor

Toyota Financial Services GW

On August 1st, I emailed a GW to TFS requesting a GW deletion of some 30 day lates on my vehicle loan that I paid off in January. I received a letter in the mail today saying they could not delete the late payments that are being reported. On the 1st I will send another email and another letter in the mail. Hopefully they will eventually change their mind on my GW request.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sue2k

Re: Toyota Financial Services GW

What email did you use please
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They've been tough for me too. I've tried to get a GW for 2 - 30 day lates from just over 2 years ago but keep getting denied with the same reasoning as you. Luckily I'm patient and persistent so I'm hoping that will pay off in the end.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two weeks ago, I sent an email to the CEO (easily found via google search), and was called a few hours later from his office and informed they would remove it, and update the credit bureaus. Two days ago I received a snail mail letter from Toyota expressing the same. I only had one 30-day late from a few years ago, and my payments have been timely ever since. So they WILL grant goodwill requests, but they are probably more forgiving if the overall history has been good. I also had a pretty good reason for my single late payment...

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.