Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade Line Deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trade Line Deleted

I disputed a 30 day late on my mortgage by saying I was never late.  The Credit Bureau accepted my dispute, but they deleted the entire Trade Line.  I had my mortgage for over 7 years and it was a perfect record of ontime payments despite the 1 30 day late.  Is there a way for me to get my trade line back?  Why would the credit bureau delete the entire trade line?  WTF!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Trade Line Deleted

I had the same thing happen to me with a car loan I paid off.  I had  (2) 30 days late different years.  The current status kept saying 30 days past due on my TU credit report after the loan was paid off in 2005.  The tradeline was deleted from all of my credit reports. I didn't complain since it wasn't my oldest account.

DI

Message Edited by DI on 06-26-2009 06:07 AM
Message Edited by DI on 06-26-2009 06:07 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

DI,

Thanks.

Does anyone know how to get the Tradeline Back.  Can I make a request to get it back.  I got 7 years history with no lates other than the 1 error.  I don't want to lose the history.

Message 3 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Call the mortgage company & request they continue to report. 
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish it was that easy.  The mortgage company is out of business and they transferred it to another mortgage company.  My new mortgage company is reporting, but I don't have that history anymore.  This really sucks big time.  I don't know why the CRA didn't simply just delete the 30 day late...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.