Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tradeline Delete Success RJM Acquisitions - HSBC Card

tag
gettingsmarter
Established Member

Tradeline Delete Success RJM Acquisitions - HSBC Card

Well today I got an email with an attachement  from RJM Acquisitions:

RJM Acquisitions LLC ("RJM") is the owner of the above referenced account.
Please be advised that the above referenced account has been satisfied in full.
As per your specific request, an update is being sent to Trans-Union and Experian instructing them
to have RJM's tradeline deleted on the above referenced account(s).
In accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, a credit reporting agency has up to 45 days to
make any changes.
If in the future you find that a Credit Reporting Agency has not changed your history, please
provide that Credit Reporting Agency with a copy of this letter. You may in the meantime, show
this letter to any potential creditor as verification that RJM's reporting of this account has been
requested to be deleted.

This was for an old HSBC card that had been charged off  and sent to collections.  I mailed a simple GW letter about 10 days ago (Thanks Mocha76 & Others!) - so, I'm thrilled to get this response today!

I did get an alert that my score dropped 7 points as 2 other collections have reported status as "paid" - "recent activity" I guess?

Starting Score: (3/18/10) TU 540 - EQ 589
Current Score: 1/5/19
TU 801- EQ 806 -EX 799

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tradeline Delete Success RJM Acquisitions - HSBC Card

Congrats, gettingsmarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 4
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

Great news! From personal experience, I know that RJM is one of the best CAs to work with.  You probably won't get big score increases for collections dropping off until the last one falls off. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gettingsmarter,

Could you please give me the email address that you used for RJM Acquisitions.  I have PFD them, they accepted, I paid and now I am waiting for the delete part.  Would really like to send them a GW letter to remind them that they need to uphold their end now.  Thanks in advance!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.