cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - is this legit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - is this legit?

I just saw the ad for this on TV - here's the website: www.tuclaim.com Is this legit? Can anyone confirm this? I'd hate to give all my personal info to some random website.
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit Settlement - is this legit?

hey...i saw the ad too!  i think it's pretty much phony, OR trying to get info from the public...i went to trans union's website, left amessage for some guy there (o'neal). i also snoopd around and found a PHONE NUMBER to call 866-416-3470...it's TOO late if we didn't register for it sometime in 2008!!!  get on the official website for the lawsuit...ListClassAction.com.  if you find anything out, let me know...i think it's useless for us...good luck!

Message 2 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 3 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had two credit cards and a home loan in 1999. One credit card was from providian and the other was from capital one.I want to file a claim through you all.

Message 4 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had two credit cards and a home loan in 1999. One credit card was from providian and the other was from capital one.I want to file a claim through you all.

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 5 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just heard on Fox News that this claim is for real.  I had trouble w/ Providian several years ago & checked all the credit companies. I can't recall which company I had the most trouble with but I know it dragged on for months.  It was a difference of one letter in my name that screwed ewverything up. All credit companies need to be extra careful

Message 6 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also saw that commercial again... I'd love to participate but still nothing definite has come up yet. Can't tell either way if it's legit.

Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I get more details about this suit, how do I file a claim

Message 8 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks looks like someone is trying to get over on the public again

Message 9 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just go to the website listed above - I still don't know if this is legitamate though.

Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.