The less people who sign-up the larger the settlement - for people like me.
Since there are too many people like you in the world, even if you do see a dime, it won't be much more then that.
FYI...I actully called the law office that has the site. I was put through teir office in Corpus Crispi and was told that there was a probition in the settlement that allows those of us that did not sign up for the suit in the beginning to sign up now. TThe attroney's office number is 361-693-3100. (The site address for the info is tuclaim.com. just to make sure we have the same info). . I was also told that you do not have to put your SSN on the claim form if you are not comfortable doing so.
Hope everyone is doing ok? I Talked to attorney, she said " this is how it works. The Law Firm starts the law suit an they r court ordered to take other clients on. They get 1 3rd of what each individual person gets. And it is so u don't individually sue them( Trans Union) that is why they set it up this way. The Firm is a legit firm. Good idea to check the federal trade commission! Get back to u later. People try not to fight we r all grown ups here?
This is a reminder to be friendly, supportive and respectful when posting in the forums.
--fused, myfico moderator
Hi, I read through th eagreement with this lawfirm that has the add on TV. They want 50% of any awared amount. PLUS expenses which they list as $.25 per page of paper , videos transportation etc. its a long list . So if they do win they get probaby 80% of the amount and the other 20% is distrubuted to the millions who signs up.
I'm looking for another firm that is also filing andsee if they split different.
Let us all know how they r splitting it. I would like to know. What I want to know is how can Trans Union still be in business?
I just saw this on Tv I also want to know if it is legit? Ive had a few home loans as well as car loans and credit cards.
How will we know how to go about getting a claim filled?
Go to http://www.tuclaim.com, as far as I can see yes, it is legit. Everyone should check it out for them selfs, an know that it is real. Yes I filled out the forms.
I saw the add on t.v. last night, I don;t know how legit it is but how can we find out the truth?
I am not cool giving out my info either.
Look under federal pending cases put the info in there and it will tell u, speak to ur attorney or a attorney, look up the law firm. Then u will know but, everyone has to do it for them self because really r u going to believe me? It is always better to know for your self.