Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion EE -- Not Consistant --

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion EE -- Not Consistant --

@dallasareaguy wrote:

Woohoo.. logged in this morning... DELETED! TransUnion and their 6 month EE is the business!

Awesome, congratulations!  Smiley Happy  I have one last collection on transunion, which is scheduled to fall off in March.  I'm hoping around the end of October an EE will work for me as well.

Message 11 of 15
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

For TransUnion, don't call. Submit a dispute online with the reason "too old to be on file" selected. They will be gone within hours. They are like clockwork 6 months out, but it is hit or miss if you try calling. Not worth it when online is easy and super fast.

That's my plan... after my 4/1/09 Ch 13 BR my TU report shows everything scheduled for removal 3/2016... so I'll be doing an online dispute on Sept 1st.

I'm 671 with the BR and dozen IIB accounts still reporting...  I'm expecting a boost well into the 700's when they all fall off together.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 12 of 15
dallasareaguy
Frequent Contributor

@TRC_WA wrote:

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

For TransUnion, don't call. Submit a dispute online with the reason "too old to be on file" selected. They will be gone within hours. They are like clockwork 6 months out, but it is hit or miss if you try calling. Not worth it when online is easy and super fast.

That's my plan... after my 4/1/09 Ch 13 BR my TU report shows everything scheduled for removal 3/2016... so I'll be doing an online dispute on Sept 1st.

I'm 671 with the BR and dozen IIB accounts still reporting...  I'm expecting a boost well into the 700's when they all fall off together.

Awesome! - My final big boys have a 3/9/09 last payment date. I'm assuming this means I can get it removed potentially September 9th.?? Mine is interesting too. They are two seperate accounts from Bank of America... $5k and $7k... they are listed as lates with chargeoff. Then, Cavalry Portfolio has both of them and has since 2010 or so and marked tons of interest taking them to $7k and $9.5k... all four of these bad bad bad items will remove VERY soon! Counting the days! So close to being completely clean after 2-3 years of flawless work... paying off everything I could and being flawless in credit I've reearned. Good luck to you!

FUNNY NOTE: I called Calvalry earlier this summer and discussed the notion of giving them $500 bucks a piece if they would delete early. That would be them making $1000 that they aren't going to get. They said no. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND their logic in not taking free money for something that is falling off forever in a matter of days.

CapOne QS
$10,250

AMEX Delta Gold
$15,000

AMEX BCE
$5,000

AMEX BCP
$1,000

AMEX HHonors
$1,600

Discover it
$2,000
FICO8 Scores:
EQ: 648
TU: 654
EX: 691

(as of 07/15/2017)
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dallasareaguy wrote:

Woohoo.. logged in this morning... DELETED! TransUnion and their 6 month EE is the business!

So your DOFD was 4/09 and you got it deleted successfully from TU?

Message 14 of 15
dallasareaguy
Frequent Contributor

The 04/09 refers to another one of my charges... the one they removed was a January Removal Date .. removed early.

CapOne QS
$10,250

AMEX Delta Gold
$15,000

AMEX BCE
$5,000

AMEX BCP
$1,000

AMEX HHonors
$1,600

Discover it
$2,000
FICO8 Scores:
EQ: 648
TU: 654
EX: 691

(as of 07/15/2017)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.