Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Early Exclusion Success

tag
mrdelayer
Established Member

TransUnion Early Exclusion Success

Decided that since the date my old Discover account is set to be excluded was in about six months, to go ahead and ask for it to be excluded... sure enough, I log in today, maybe 24 hours later, and find this:

Screenshot_2015-03-15_at_9.15.18_PM.png

Awww yiss... let's hope I have the same success with the other few accounts.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

Re: TransUnion Early Exclusion Success

What date was it set to be excluded? I've got one that is supposed to fall off in October, and I'm just waiting to hear that someone else has had success that far out before I make my own request.

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 9
mrdelayer
Established Member

September 2015. I've got an account set for October that I'll be trying next month... fingers crossed.

Message 3 of 9
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

Fingers crossed for both of us! It's my last collection on TU. (It'll be a few more years before I get rid of my charge-offs.)

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 9
mrdelayer
Established Member

Down to one CO for October, two COs and a CA for November and a student loan with a handful of rates for January... I'm in the home stretch.
Message 5 of 9
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

congrats. how did u go about it. i called in and asked and its been almost 2 weeks and still havent seen anything. keeping my fingers crossed 

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 6 of 9
mrdelayer
Established Member

Just did it online. Picked the "too old to be on file" option and added a little note to the effect of, "too old, please exclude".
Message 7 of 9
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

I'm really surprised they did it six months in advance!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

TU refers to their internal process of review for Early Exclusion as a "dispute." This has lead to some confusion, as some members have attempted to file online disputes with other CRAs based on this information. However, the Early Exclusion is, essentially, a GW request of the CRAs.

Recommendations or advocation of disputing vaild information on your CRs is against our Forum guidelines on Credit Repair Discussion. We can only recommend that you call or write to the CRAs to request this.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.