Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Fail...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Fail...

He kept asking if I wanted to file a dispute - the wording made me panicky. I just want these gone - don't want to accidentally do anything that causes more problems.
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea, that is what happened to me the first few times I called. Just keep calling. there have been at least a half dozen successes here the last 10 days with early exclusions, so there are a few people there that know what they are doing.

Message 12 of 22
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
RobertEG is correct. Even a lowly overseas rep understood what I wanted, you need to use the term early exclusion, and they will ask to dispute. Say yes, it's part of the process. Reason for dispute, information outdated (or something along those lines).

You can even do it yourself online. Just use the same explanation for collections, that you use for OC charge offs, but most folks do it over the phone.

+1.

I agree.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU deleted my BK early, but EX and EQ won't budge. I'm going to call them every single day until I find someone who will do it for me. 

Message 14 of 22
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

TU deleted my BK early, but EX and EQ won't budge. I'm going to call them every single day until I find someone who will do it for me. 

The VERY same thing happened to me!  EQ is dead to me so I don't know if I will try anymore with them but EX I will keep trying!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 15 of 22
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Try three months out for the other two. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will they do multiple accounts on the same call or do you have to call separately?
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@App_Addict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The VERY same thing happened to me!  EQ is dead to me so I don't know if I will try anymore with them but EX I will keep trying!

LOL I'm literally going to call them EVERY day. 

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had sucess with TU yesterday. They removed 2 of my accounts that were scheduled to come off in 7 months. Keep trying!

LOL at you calling every day until they delete. I was considering doing the same but was curious if they make notes of each call and what you are requesting. I personally would be slightly embarassed if they do. Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had sucess with TU yesterday. They removed 2 of my accounts that were scheduled to come off in 7 months. Keep trying!

LOL at you calling every day until they delete. I was considering doing the same but was curious if they make notes of each call and what you are requesting. I personally would be slightly embarassed if they do. Smiley LOL

Called both again today, the guy with experian was nice, but said he would only delete a month early.  EQ flat said "Our system won't allow that". I'll try again tomorrow!

I'm not sure if they make notes, either, but they know my financial history which is as embarrassing as it gets!! LOL Me calling them every day is the least of my worries! 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.