Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Oops!

tag
devineer1
Regular Contributor

TransUnion Oops!

Just curious to know if anyone else has had this happen to them and what the out come was.

Back in March or April, I went to reconnect with TU to get my score with them as I had discontinued my monitoring here. I hit the refresh score button and fromt here every thing went to crap. I was unable to get a generated score with them. After hours and hours of talking to the same 3 reps over seas. I came to no resolve. I don't even think they knew what was going on.

Making a Long story short.... I FINALLY got a rep that spoke better --- understandable english if you will, who was able to explain that my credit file had become too Large and another had been created. In turn caused my scores and all info reported to GO AWAY, she stated that it  takes 30 days to fix and that they had to go in an combine all info. It has been 30 days and I am still unable to get a score!

What gives? Has this happen to anyone that may be able to shed some light. How can I actually speak to someone that knows what they are doing and give me some sense of security on what is happening?

Confused and Irritated!

I am but a work in progress, taking one day at a time, learning to be more patient. In the Garden as of 12/01/15

Equifax 569
Trans Union 607
Experian 588

Goal to be at or over 650
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion Oops!

Split file
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Myfico-does-not-pull-split-files/m-p/523925/highlight/t...

Everyone I've read about gets their file merged by calling. Some have requested to speak to the split file department.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.