Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Score Drop

tag
koky
Frequent Contributor

TransUnion Score Drop

How can this happen??? Had a TU score of 640, before the AMEX reported.. Today i check my SCORE it has dropped to 617 after the AMEX reported... Can someone please explain what just happened to me???

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

Re: TransUnion Score Drop

It sounds like your AAoA might have taken a big hit when the AMEX reported.  Are you sure it wasn't anything else?

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 2 of 7
koky
Frequent Contributor

No collections... No late payments... Nothing... what i dont get is after the AMEX reported on my equifax file my score jumped from 619 to 673...Wow i didnt see this coming..

Message 3 of 7
koky
Frequent Contributor

I think my AAoA took a 1year hit... Wow... I thought I was going to cross the 700 threshold... Well I guess I better be careful what I wish for...
Message 4 of 7
koky
Frequent Contributor

Message 5 of 7
bahbahd
Established Contributor

@koky wrote:
I think my AAoA took a 1year hit... Wow... I thought I was going to cross the 700 threshold... Well I guess I better be careful what I wish for...

You should completely recover and be way better off after a few months of positive payment history.

Message 6 of 7
koky
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, that's what am Hoping... 2 new cards start reporting next month, so I don't know if that is going to take another hit or not...
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.