Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion early exclusion!!!!

tag
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

TransUnion early exclusion!!!!

I was able to get a paid collection account removed 6 months early. It wasn't suppose to drop off till September of this year. The first rep I talked to didn't want to help me so I called straight back and asked for a supervisor and he deleted it. I got a 14 point score increase on my fico 08 score. Also I was finally able to get a credit line increase on my PayPal smart connect account due to my score jump. Now I wish I could get Equifax to remove the same collection early but I know they are tough to deal with.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
lynseysmom
Established Member

Re: TransUnion early exclusion!!!!

What all information did you need to do this?  I don't have the account numbers to the ones I want excluded, also did you call the phone number listed for disputes or a different number? 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lynseysmom

I have called with just the names of the accounts I want EE'd with TU and EX and the CRA agent is able to find them.  Most of my reports either don't have the full acct numbers or nothing at all.  EX found an account by the OC and an estimate on the $ amount the acct had.  As far as who to call for EE's, I called the CRA's direct customer service lines and  requested EE's.   Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU is pretty easy if you just call. If the first person doesn't do it ask for a manager and they will remove it. I've never had TU say no to an EE. EX and EQ are a bit harder.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65.

Congrats on the EE.  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.