Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion not reporting

I have been working on building my credit and I thought I understood a little bit. This is my question I noticed TransUnion is reporting my student loan closed and zero balance which is in correct. My loans are in deferment right now which would be up in May 2017. Is this hurting my credit score? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: TransUnion not reporting

Where are you seeing this?

At one point, Credit Karma (incorrectly) showed my car loan as closed and at $0 balance on TU. When I pulled my report from Credit Check Total, it was there.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fico has it closed with zero also.
Message 3 of 5
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

You need to pull your real credit report. CK isn't always super accurate and the scores are off.
Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Order your free yearly report from annualcreditreport.com.

That site is sanctioned by the FTC as the approved site for meeting the annual disclosure provisions of the FCRA, and has the most complete information that is absent errors introduced by commercial vendors.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.