tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Redsoxjon wrote:
Ok, thank you. So if I am trying I get a mortgage this year, will they more than likely see a score in the 560s or in the 650s?

You cannot equate a true Fico score to either one of the scores you have written about in this post, you need to know where you stand Fico wise, mortgage lenders still use Fico 04, there are few places left where you can even get this score, the Ficos on this site are Fico 08.

Not anymore, it gives you mortgage scores now as well.

You are right, that is a new benefit to scorewatch.

Where is this service?  I see ppl mention it but I can't locate it.  I have the $19.99 product with the 3 month minimum.  Am I missing something here?  Thanks.

Message 11 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TransUnion

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Redsoxjon wrote:
Ok, thank you. So if I am trying I get a mortgage this year, will they more than likely see a score in the 560s or in the 650s?

You cannot equate a true Fico score to either one of the scores you have written about in this post, you need to know where you stand Fico wise, mortgage lenders still use Fico 04, there are few places left where you can even get this score, the Ficos on this site are Fico 08.

Not anymore, it gives you mortgage scores now as well.

You are right, that is a new benefit to scorewatch.

Where is this service?  I see ppl mention it but I can't locate it.  I have the $19.99 product with the 3 month minimum.  Am I missing something here?  Thanks.

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products_Guest.aspx

Im not a customer for this service so I dont know what you have to do to get your current subscription to update, you will most likely need to contact customer service dept to see how to get them.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.