Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Deleted Auto Account Drop points

tag
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Transunion Deleted Auto Account Drop points

I submitted a letter from the fiance company showing that my accountant was paid in full to Transunion because they had not update my account as paid. Transunion had incorrect information concerning my auto account balance. The fiance compnay account receive a check $12,036 from my insurance company. Transunion showed that the payment was $1,236 leaving me with a balance. So I submitted them the letter and notice on 12/14/14 that my account was not on my report anymore and my score had dropped about 40 points.  I am in the market looking to buy another car in January I need the increase in points and I need the history to show up on my report.. HOW CAN I GET TRANSUNION TO ADD THE ACCOUNT BACK TO MY FILE?   PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shokk
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion Deleted Auto Account Drop points

I would start with a phone call to TU.

Had something similar happen with EX a while back.  Took multiple phone calls to EX, and finally a complaint to the CFPB to get my TLs restored.  But as I said, I'd start with a phone call.  They may be able to get it back without too much hassle.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.