Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Dispute= Credit Report updates on hold

tag
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Transunion Dispute= Credit Report updates on hold

I tried running a credit report via USAA unlimited credit monitoring,  and apparently the dispute that I have going on with Transunion is preventing my reports from updating.  I spoke to a transunion rep,  and was told that I wouldn't be able to pull a report until the dispute process was over.  I disputed items just recent as two months ago,  and I didn't have a problem with updating my credit.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dudedudedude
Established Member

Re: Transunion Dispute= Credit Report updates on hold

Something similar happened with me. I had one account agree to delete from all bureaus. It is gone from all but Transunion, then I noticed that pretty much they haven't updated anything since I filled my dispute with them on other accounts. I don't think they will let any updates happen until the dispute process is complete. The other CRA's updated the accounts even though there was other disputes ongoing. 

Message 2 of 6
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

@dudedudedude wrote:

Something similar happened with me. I had one account agree to delete from all bureaus. It is gone from all but Transunion, then I noticed that pretty much they haven't updated anything since I filled my dispute with them on other accounts. I don't think they will let any updates happen until the dispute process is complete. The other CRA's updated the accounts even though there was other disputes ongoing. 

Yeah thats what is happening to me.  I can't access my report or update anything

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Similar situation with me, although the timing is different.

I'd filed two disputes in April with TU, and although they reported the results of the disputes last week, I can't access my report and have been unable to place a freeze online. Bummer.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same.  I disputed some items couple weeks ago and granted the close date is 6/11 but we'll see if they do anything.  I'm disputing some old CO's and lates on a student loan.  

Message 5 of 6
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

I can't access my transunion report for other updates that I'm waiting on...What a bummer and when did they start this?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.