Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion EE, 20 point increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion EE, 20 point increase

Hey all,

So I contacted TU on Dec 1st because I had a collection that was set to fall off in May, I had the date marked in the my calendar Smiley Happy  They removed the collection (the last collection reporting on TU) and it bumped my score from 710 -> 730 Smiley Very Happy

The only negatives left on my TU are 2x Student Loan accounts with some 60 day lates that should hopefully switch to positive in March.  Pretty stoked, I wish the other bureaus were as EE friendly as TU...

Oz

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion EE, 20 point increase

I had a paid in full collection on TU that was removed and my score jumped by 108 points ;-)

The same are also reported on the other 2 bureaus.  Unless I am mistaken they are slated to roll off in January 2016.  I need to go back and check if it isn't 01/2016, then for sure by 03/2016.  Hmmm....

Message 2 of 5
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! weird though, my parents have a home loan charge off from 2010, was set to fall off in 09/2016, EX agreed to a EE and pushed the date to 04/2016 and TU pushed the date to 06/16. Of course EQ said bugger off..

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I had 4 cc's IIB EE'd on TU 6 mos early.  Amazing to get those big jumps. 

Message 4 of 5
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Curious though, how did you ask for the EE, because it appears as if EX and TU updated the DoFD.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.