Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion EE Success - Online Request

tag
ucdcrew
Contributor

Transunion EE Success - Online Request

I asked for Early Exclusion of a medical collection online (due to fall off 10/2017) with Transunion.  I checked 'obsolete' under the reason, and then put in the notation that I was not disputing the information in the account, am just requesting early exclusion if possible.  It took less than 12 hours to be deleted.  Waiting to see if I get a bump - will probably have to wait until the 1st when my CC reports for an alert trigger.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion EE Success - Online Request

Awesome that it worked for you online
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested online for one of my collections to be removed for EE because it is due to fall off on 12/17.

I picked that it was obsolete and too old so it needed to be removed. But I did not put on the extra comments that it was not a dispute but rather just an EE.

This isn't going to possibly cause problems is it? I would hate for it to be brought up as a dispute and cause problems.

Sorry to hijack the thread sort of, but figured this question would go along with yours instead of making a whole new thread.

But congrats on getting the removal! I'm hoping that they will remove mine as well. I requested it on Thursday and haven't heard back yet so we shall see but hopefully not putting in the comments that it was just a EE will screw me over.
Message 3 of 6
ucdcrew
Contributor

It may just be too early for that one - I heard to ask at 6 months, and I waited 1 more for good measure.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I heard it was 6 months also but figured I would give it a shot and see what happens... worse they can say is no and then me wait a couple of months and ask again.
Message 5 of 6
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Congrats on your success. I just recently got an EE via the same method. The funny part is was an account that was reporting negatively for several years, but even though it was deleted it caused a score drop! Go figure. 

I am considering asking next month for 3 PRs (Judgements) to be removed early. I is scheduled to fall off in August 17 Another in December 17 and 1 in January.18...maybe I'll just wait tl July an ask for all 3 if they don't fall as a result of "the purge"

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.