Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion EE and Clean Report!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion EE and Clean Report!

I am thrilled this morning!  After having to file BK 13 in May 2010, I now have one CR (Transunion) reporting clean.  My last negative account was removed last week, bumping my score up from 687 to 745.  I then requested an EE for the public record via phone yesterday, which was scheduled to fall off in May 2017.  After checking this morning, the public record is gone and my score has jumped to 833 (FICO 8)!

Achieving the same with EX and EQ will be a different story.  I will most likely have to wait until May 2017.  My existing Fed Loan account for those two is reporting incorrectly as discharged through BK and is the only remaining negative account.  I have attempted to dispute this with both CRs, but they cannot get it right and I cannot seem to get through to them on this fact.  The account has never been late, was not discharged, and currently being paid as agreed.  The CRs claim the furnisher is reporting as discharged, while Fed Loan claims they are reporting as being paid as agreed.  I have given up and will just let it fall off in May 2017 as scheduled even though that's not what should happen.

Anyway, thank you TU for getting everything right and helping me out with the EE!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion EE and Clean Report!

Congrats!!! It's a great feeling!!

I'll have clean reports May of 2018. I cannot wait.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 2 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Very cool, enjoy it Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

With all the excitement and new found information, I tried my hand at requesting my first EE with Transunion!

2/6 It was requested, 2/8 report updated with 2 baddies(student loans) that where to drop off 3/17 and 7/17 where deleted.

The community here is great and so supportive.  It really helps us newbies. Score went up 5 pts some progress is good progress!!

Thank You All!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  What did you put in your EE request? And do you know whats the "earliest" they will grant one? 

Thank you!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.   

Message 6 of 9
PabloV
Valued Member

How exactly is an early removal request done?  Dispute the item as too old to report? Thanks

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 620
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each bureau is different, but TU is known to allow removal of negative accounts and public records up to 6 months in advance of the item scheduled to fall off your report, which is 7 years from the DOFD.  YMMV, but in my case I was successful by calling TU and kindly asking for removal of the public record.  For EX, I believe 3 months in advance is the norm and EQ may allow 1 month in advance.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same luck as etx did with TU.

Called in very politely asked to speak to a supervisor. DELETED.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.