cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion EE attempt ***Update*** SUCESS in less than 12 hours!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion EE attempt ***Update*** SUCESS in less than 12 hours!!

Called Transunion looking for an EE tonight. Used a number that was picked up by a human in the US. When I asked for an EE she said she would open an investigation, which I've heard this is what they call it. Then she said they would contact the mortgage company and ask them if it was ok. I'm hoping she just doesn't know what she is talking about. I can just about guarantee what they will say. Anyway we'll see what happens.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Re: Transunion EE attempt

I feel exactly the same way, I called TU to get an EE for a collection and was told the same thing. Mine would be a miracle since the collection agency is PFR. Smiley Mad

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP always, always, always get a supervisor on the line when requesting EE 99.9% of CSR's don't know what it is and will do a dispute instead which still may yield a removal due to it being really old and the collection agency or information furnisher not wanting to deal with a dispute but it's a completely different thing.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

7:00 am this morning (11 hrs after I called) the foreclosure is gone. 60 point bump to 760!!! I'll try Experian and Equifax today. Worst case it's listed to come off in December.
Message 4 of 7
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 5 of 7
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!

Very happy for you. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion EE attempt ***Update*** SUCESS in less than 12 hours!!

OP what number did you call for TU to get someone in the US if you don't mind sharing. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.